Punk/melodic-hardcore legends, Ignite, have an exciting few months ahead! The band has announced they will be releasing Nothing Can Stop Me, a limited edition 7″ which will be released on December 4th. Amongst new tracks, the 7″ will include “Bleeding” and “Sunday Bloody Sunday” which are off their Live DVD, Our Darkest Days.
Just a month after the 7″ drops, the band will be releasing their long awaited album, A War Against You. The album, which was recorded with Cameron Webb (Alkaline Trio, Strung Out) at Maple Sound Studios, will be released on January 8th via Century Media Records!
Fans can pre-order the 7″ here! Pre-orders for A War Against You will go live on December 4th, but in the mean time, fans can find more information on the band by checking out their site here!
After months of speculation, Teenage Time Killers have released information regarding their debut album, Greatest Hits Vol 1, to be released on July 31st via Rise Records. The supergroup includes Reed Mullin, Mick Murphy, Jello Biafra, Randy Blythe of Lamb of God, Dave Grohl and Pat Smear of Foo Fighters, Nick Oliveri, Matt Skiba of Alkaline Trio, Corey Taylor of Slipknot and Stone Sour, Tommy Victor of Prong and Danzig, Lee Ving of Fear, Mike “IX” Williams of Eyehategod, Mullin’s Corrosion of Conformity band mates Mike Dean and Woody Weatherman, Karl Agell and many, many more.
The album consists of 20 mostly original tracks and a few covers of underground classics. You can find the album art and track listing below!
Track listing: 1) “Exploder” Vocals: Reed Mullin Featuring Pat Hoed (Bass), London May (Drums)
2) “Crowned by the Light of the Sun” Vocals: Neil Fallon Featuring Jim Rota (Guitar), Dave Grohl (Bass)
3) “Hung Out to Dry” Vocals: Randy Blythe Featuring Mike Schaefer (Guitar), Dave Grohl (Bass)
4) “Power Outage” Vocals: Clifford Dinsmore Featuring Dave Grohl (Bass)
5) “Ode to Hannity” Vocals: Jello Biafra Featuring Mike Dean (Bass)
6) “Barrio” Vocals: Matt Skiba Featuring Brian Baker (Guitar)
7) “The Dead Hand” Vocals: Reed Mullin Featuring Woody Weatherman (Guitar), Dave Grohl (Bass)
8) “Egobomb” Vocals: Corey Taylor Featuring Dave Grohl (Bass)
9) “Plank Walk” Vocals: Pete Stahl Featuring Greg Anderson (Guitar), Dave Grohl (Bass)
10) “Time to Die” Vocals: Mike IX Williams Featuring Greg Anderson (Guitar)
11) “Days of Degradation” Vocals: Tommy Victor Featuring Dave Grohl (Bass)
12) “Clawhoof” Vocals: Tairrie B. Murphy Featuring Dave Grohl (Bass)
13) “Big Money” Vocals: Lee Ving Featuring Pat Smear (Guitar & Bass), London May (Drums)
14) “Devil in this House” Vocals: Karl Agell Featuring Dave Grohl (Bass)
15) “Say Goodnight to the Acolyte” Vocals: Phil Rind Featuring Jason Browning (Guitar), Dave Grohl (Bass)
16) “Ignorant People” Vocals: Tony Foresta Featuring Greg Anderson (Guitar), Nick Oliveri (Bass)
17) “Son of an Immigrant” Vocals: Johnny Weber Featuring Brian Baker (Guitar)
18) “Your Empty Soul” Vocals: Aaron Beam
19) “Bleeding to Death” Vocals: Vic Bondi Featuring Dave Grohl (Bass)
20) “Teenage Time Killer” Vocals: Trenton Rogers Featuring Greg Anderson (Guitar), Pat Hoed (Bass)
This track is off the band’s upcoming album, Dedication, to be released May 12th! The album, which was recorded at The Blasting Room with prolific punk superproducer Bill Stevenson (Rise Against, NOFX, Alkaline Trio), is a dedication to original bassist and friend Brian J Peters who passed away in October of 2013.
With Boston Calling exactly a week away, we’ve decided to make a list of seven bands you do not want to miss. Whether they’re a headliner or an opener, whether they’re hip-hop, dance, rock & roll, or something somewhere in the middle, there are a handful of sets that you’re definitely going to want to pencil into your schedule.
One of the most beloved, discussed, and enigmatic acts around, Brand New have been leading the pack for nearly a decade and a half. As a group that has earned a following that borders on crazed (just ask anyone who tried getting tickets to their shows back in December or those who are already awaiting a Deja Entendu vinyl preorder), their set this weekend has potential to be massive. Could there be mention of that ever-elusive fifth album that has always been “in the works?” Will it be another full-album setlist (and if so, what if it’s Daisy from start to finish? Will the ungrateful fans flood the message boards again?)
There are a lot of questions that won’t get answered until the band takes the stage, but we can be certain of this – the fact that Brand New are playing Boston Calling is a pretty big deal. There have been fans, myself included, who have waited a while for this band to start consistently doing things again, and this weekend marks the start of a pretty substantial touring schedule that runs through the end of summer. This last winter, scalpers were selling tickets for upwards of $250 (I know, I know – that’s disgusting) for the band’s club shows. That being said, having Brand New sharing a stage with a handful of other amazing artists this weekend is just icing on the cake.
For fans of: Alkaline Trio, Saves the Day, Say Anything For a taste, check out: “Jesus,” “The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot,” “Seventy Times 7” When you can see them: Sunday, 8:15 PM
With Boston Calling just a week away, we’ve decided to make a list of seven bands you do not want to miss. Whether they’re a headliner or an opener, whether they’re hip-hop, dance, rock & roll, or something somewhere in the middle, there are a handful of sets that you’re definitely going to want to pencil into your schedule.
We move on to our last spot on the list, The Gaslight Anthem!
It’s no surprise to have these guys penciled into the #1 spot on this list. But, it does bring up a very good question – was this entire list written just for the chance to convince readers to watch The Gaslight Anthem on Saturday? … No comment.
That being said, this New Jersey group is the epitome of what a modern-era rock & roll band should be. With pure passion, B-sides that rival most bands’ singles, and a flawless live act, they are not to be missed. See this band perform every chance you get.